Why transcription is Important?
Transcription is growing on a vast scale especially in recent years business especially in the United States. We see so many ads of podcasts, voice-overs, and transcriptions. Now in the business days companies rely on transcription services, the most common are an insurance company, billing, clinic data, healthcare providers or patient care, even the business meetings, interviews, medical terminology, and government agencies that need transcription services. According to the reviews and surveys, people are much more satisfied with human transcription services.
IBM Inc. has also shown openness to Many transcription companies that have developed speech recognition software like scribie, trint, temi otranscribe, transcribeme, they do automatic speech recognition and give a typed document. Automated transcription is largely used by people, it is preferred because of its fast turnaround time but drawbacks include rough recording, stutters, nuance, background noise, keywords/ acronyms, or accent issues in the audio file or video recordings.
On the other hand, we see that the human transcription, or we may say manual transcription service is still considered as the best transcription service.
What services does Servixer provide?
Servixer is working on human transcription services from the past few years and has provided the best transcription services to the customer. Here at Servixer you will find a positive review of our professional transcribers. Servixer is U.S. based Transcription Company and we offer you accurate transcripts at affordable prices. We work on human transcription services with reasonable turnaround time. We have a large team of transcribers who are expert in transcription work. We work on legal transcriptions and offer a standard turnaround time. As compared to automated service or the automatic transcription software, the human transcriber’s turnaround requirement is a little more.
Benefits of Transcription
Today we see that human transcriptionists/ general transcriptions and GMR transcription which is also known as verbatim transcription are in practice. The transcription service providers work efficiently on the healthcare industry, medical transcription, EHR (electronic health record), law firms, and health insurance portability.
Companies normally do sign projects on monthly basis. It also depends on the type of transcription service they demand. A short term benefit on automated it that they provide a free trial on first time subscription. The traits of automatic software are its affordability at low cost and the low price and deliverance in less time are attractive.
No doubt almost every type of transcription is available in the cheaper rate but the background distractions cause blank or inaccurate transcripts. But human transcriptions are affordable transcription services with high accuracy.
Features of Transcription
As transcription is a wide spread business there are numerous companies that are hiring people for transcription jobs. Normally English language is the best option but there are a few companies which offer translation services in which they keep court reporter and translators of different accents and different languages/ dialect but this is rare. According to market research, manual transcription is proved to be an excellent way, Human service is the right choice because of the timestamp record, less error rate, and high data security. Overall in reliability, human transcribers are the best transcribers, they do a great job.
But as a company of legal transcriptionist some very important things about a good deal in business transcription services are to be kept in mind; like the appointment with a contractor or third party, security measures, legal field’s attorney, certification of the company, confidentiality agreement, non disclosure agreement, and a promised schedule. So while looking for a transcription service one must take a look at all aspects of transcription as well as a good transcriber.
Aspects of Transcription
The main focus of good transcription service is to keep professional typists. A good transcriptionist is the one who can provide a guarantee of confidentiality of sensitive data and accuracy rate. The transcriptionists have to meet the transcription needs which on top of the list includes willingness and integrity. He must work with high accuracy and skill sets like foot pedal, audio recorder, voice recorder, text solutions, text editor, digital recorder, google assistant, web browser, software program, timestamps, accent, understanding, headset, microphone, top quality mp3 player, professional transcribing software. Transcriptionists should have fast typing speed and accuracy levels to form a perfect text transcript. Let’s briefly discuss the aspects of human transcription service:
1) Transcript accuracy: The professional transcription services usually keep transcriptionists with years of experience and if fresh candidates are hired, they are passed through a training process. They have been given tasks of hearing audio transcripts for a better understanding of accent. Trainees can easily rewind and hear again and again to the voice overs and can also predict the phrase. Text transcripts are also supposed to be up to mark. A text should be written in a paragraph with captions and headings in comparison to this the automated transcriptions use voice recognition software which has this very huge drawback that it does not provide the text in pdf or ms word rather when we click on the next step the text software just displays a plain text.
2) Speed: One of the most important things is the speed and text format. This is a kind of work in which Quality of transcription has nothing to do with speed but mostly people want professional transcriptionists because the reason they are outsourcing is either lac staff or time. So, if we give a closer look at the situation, in hassle the client either chooses automatic transcription service or goes for professional transcription with an additional fee. They may fix a day turnaround rather than a minute of audio but extra charges are implied for quick results. private companies do not give much time for submission of the final transcript Again in comparison to automatic services and the general transcription service, the manual transcription is the best choice, has the specialty of a trained transcriptionist, don’t take false starts rather they are capable of listening to any type of audio and identify different speakers sometimes the native English speakers face a problem with poor audio quality and accent.
3) Adaptation of new technology: At first place, a good transcription company must be up to date like the OC business journal. The accountability act of a company can be seen in the expressions of their clients. To deliver a perfect transcript a company should have analysts with valuable insight because it’s not mandatory to get ideal circumstances. and a good transcription service needs an analyst because they have specifications; they are familiar with the new feature like dictation service of an American accent, dictate option, file formats, snippets of slang terminology quality management, text technology, algorithm, paperwork, clarity audio player. Sometimes the general transcription includes video content also. Video transcription takes more amount of time, voice recognition is an important factor either in video or audio transcript.
4) Punctuality: it is the most important quality and aspect of transcription projects. The project is supposed to be submitted on time. Either the project is of a large company or a small one the general transcriptionists must meet the tight deadline. Day transcriptions hit the level of detail in real time especially in healthcare facilities services and medical transcription companies and these companies are more likely to have medical professionals.
5) Initiative: It is very important to look for new ideas and take initiative. For eg if the audio samples can be heard on a mobile device, tablet, or digital recorder it would help a lot in saving time. Not the best way yet an easy way for audio transcription service is via mobile app. the focus should be on quality transcription i.e readable transcripts. The audio transcription services can function on the express scribe.
Quality process of Transcription
The quality process relies on three major aspects that are Dictation, proofreading, and transcription.
i) Dictation is the key for transcription. The transcriber should be all ears per every minute of audio and caption it down.
ii) Proofreading: text software’s are not reliable although the clear- audio samples provide fine result in the plain text still the text software’s are not proof as compared to transcriptions formed by real people. So in either way, the quality check is a long way process but a human touch is mandatory so the transcriber must proofread the transcript in case if there is any mistake. Than can form it in Microsoft word or pdf doc.
iii) Transcribing: The final step of accurate transcription service is to transcribe as in editing because for the final transcript it is quite clear that the transcription should be rechecked in case of inaccuracies. The use case of time codes and time stamp may help a lot because the encryption is the demand.
Benefits of Transcription Jobs
The GMR transcription is reviewed better. Human transcriptionists are also working as freelancers, it is nowadays profession and there are such patient care/ healthcare facilities services, law enforcement, medical personnel, EHR, medical transcription companies that need the kind of level of detail as customized. The freelancers have happy clients because they attribute professional and charge special rates. They take down their own notes/ assignments as per the particular needs on the client, the custom format, and templates on the demand. They work with integrity. but professionals keep the budget higher than normal and additional cost or extra fees are charged according to the template. The freelancers are doing their own transcriptions with the ultimate guide online. Freelancing is a great option for small projects.
The U.S. has many transcription companies. The well known in a wide range of industries is the transcription industry mostly is automatic speech recognition. It is a kind of artificial intelligence because as soon as we upload the audio file or video file into the speech recognition -software the transcription process is started and it provides a plain text file that may err due to the inaccuracy because sometimes homophones change the whole phrase. It affects the transcript quality because the insight is missing. No matter what the online transcription service software is not capable of hearing, identifying the number of speakers, and predicting the sentence with insight. These automatic service providers, no doubt provide results in minimum time but we cannot call them complete transcriptions because they lack subtitles, punctuation marks and also they provide it as a plain text and not in Microsoft word or pdf.
Phone Calls Transcriptions Services
SERVIXER At it Best
Here at Servixer, we provide the best services of automation transcription services, we have a great team of human transcriptionists. Our main focus is on training newcomers into professional transcribers for our company. We have a focus group, a team of experts who have all the qualities a good transcriber should have our professional team can cope with jargon workload and can maintain workflow. The specialty of our great transcriptionist’s team is that they deal with jargon dialect even if it’s not clear audio. Our typists are trained to deliver results on the level of accuracy. It is rightly said that human intelligence cannot be denied it is a powerful tool as compared to speech recognition technology, hearing provides a high accuracy rate in standard turnaround time. the customer service is active all the time for FAQ’s